Falling in Love with Silence
21 day Online Meditation Class
Dates are: Feb 8, 15, 22 and 29th
“If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm.
Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is the key.”
This meditation course is for you:
- Whether you are a long time meditator who’s just fallen off track due to life’s demands…
- Or perhaps you do meditate but somehow it feels stale, stuck or boring…
- Or maybe you are new to meditation and really want to develop a daily practice…
- It has been scientifically proven that meditation actually rewires our brain!
Here are some of the benefits of a regular meditation practice:
- Helps reduce stress, and stress related conditions.
- Calms anxiety, phobias and obsessive-compulsive behaviors.
- Helps overcome addictions and other unwanted habits.
- Helps control pain by diminishing the perception of pain in the brain.
- Reduces blood pressure and increases overall health
- Promotes emotional health, improves depression and creates a more positive outlook on life.
- Lengthens attention span, reduces age related memory loss and improves your ability to make decisions.
- Generates kindness, empathy and compassion, generosity and gratitude; benefiting all your relationships.
- Fosters a greater sense of clarity, insight, creativity and courage to be oneself.
- Improves relaxation and sleep by relaxing the body, mind and nervous system.
- Helps you find peace in the present moment, and acceptance of what is.
“Meditation fills me with hope, a sense of contentment, and deep joy. Knowing for sure that even in the daily craziness that bombards us from every direction, there is – still – the constancy of stillness. Only from that space can you create your best work and your best life.” ~ Oprah
This online meditation class is for you if you want:
To quiet the mind and find more inner peace, stillness and silence in your life. To soften and open the heart to embrace yourself and others with kindness. To regulate the nervous system and feel a sense of joy and embodied aliveness. To learn tools and techniques that help you shift your state at any time. To be the change you wish to see in the world.
What you will experience during this 21 day Meditation course:
By the end of 21 days you will have your own personalized meditation practice that works for you!
WEEK 1: Settling
- How to create the inner and outer space of sacredness that invites you into your practice.
- How to let go of distractions.
- Ways to settle the mind and nervous system.
- Finding your unique way into meditation (we are all unique and need to find our own way in).
WEEK 2: Stabilizing your attention and deepening into meditation
- How to use prayer to help you drop deeper.
- Learn different tools and tips to develop focus.
- Dealing with common hindrances, such as sleepiness, restlessness and doubt and other challenges.
WEEK 3: Spaciousness
- Learn to hold everything that arises in spacious awareness, letting everything be as it is, including yourself and the world.
- How to bring more mindfulness into your practice and presence into your life.
- Holding everything in loving kindness and compassion.
Here’s what you will receive:
- 3 Live Video Sessions via Zoom (will be recorded if you miss it).
- Personal support to build or deepen your daily practice.
- Private Facebook Group for sharing and Q & A.
- Daily emails containing tips, tools and techniques and inspiration from wise beings.
- A buddy to support you on the journey.
- A bonus free download of Rajyo’s Silent Sitting Meditation CD.
- A private session with Rajyo (for the first ten people to register).
Who is your enemy? Mind is your enemy. No one can harm you more than a mind untrained. Who is your friend? Mind is your friend. Nothing can help you more than a well trained mind. ~ Buddha
Feb 8, 15, 22 and 29th (9am PST, 12.00pm EST, 5.00pm UK time)
$97 (value $297)
Be Still and Know that I Am God – Psalm 46:10